Coronavirus - Special measures
In order to keep our customers and staff safe we have introduced the following measures:
- Please leave windows down (weather permitting) and handover keys at reception
- Protective screen installed in reception to provide a barrier between customer(s) and staff at drop-off and collection
- Where possible vehicle(s) should be left for work to avoid excessive time spent on site. If this cannot be avoided please note waiting times can be anywhere from 1 - 2 hours minimum. We ask customers to use the seating provided outside of reception.
SAFE WORKING PRACTICE
- Use of disposable gloves and routine cleaning of vehicle surfaces touched during course of work, including keys at handover
- We may turn off your vehicle ventilation system to avoid/minimise anything being airborne within a vehicle
- To prevent unnecessary waiting time please avoid arriving to collect your vehicle until we have notified you that your vehicle is ready for collection
- On arrival please report to reception. We ask customers and staff to adhere strictly to 2 metre distancing, we can therefore allow only 1 customer at a time into the reception area.
- To minimise handling of cash we encourage customers to settle invoice(s) by card
These measures are in place following advice from Public Health England and may be updated