Family owned and run for over 30 years Pressbay Motors has a proven track record in providing an excellent service to its customers without compromising on value for money. Our continual investment in the latest technology and high quality individuals means our operation is always equipped with the latest technical advances. With our extensive facility covering the spectrum of automotive services, from MOT’s and general / specialist mechanical work to accident damage repair, we have the capacity and resource to serve large fleets as well as owner/driver.
Careers at Pressbay
Our Business is Growing and with it so is our team of skilled individuals. Are you interested in joining our team?
- Ideally minimum of 4yrs experience (post apprentiship)
- 25k - 33k p.a dependent on skills & experience
- Must have Full uk Driving licence
- Excellent on-site facilities
- PPE equiptment provided
- 28days paid holiday
We are looking for an experienced/qualified technician/mechanic to join our friendly busy workshop. Responsible for repair/maintenance/service & diagnostics of car and commercial vehicles. An interest in electrics would be beneficial but not essential. Technical qualification preferred but trained on the job also considered.
Hours of work for all vacancies are 8am - 17.30pm Mon - Fri & every other Sat 9.30am - 14.30pm
Pressbay and the environment
We all recognise that we have a responsibility to the environment and at Pressbay we recognise that our responsibility goes beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and are continually monitoring and improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We encourage customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same.
- By minimising energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes.
- By minimising our waste and recycling as much as possible.
- By employing the services of licensed waste management companies to dispose of all our controlled waste products.
- Importantly, you will never see an environmental charge on your bill!
Our top tips for better fuel efficency
- Lighten the load, keeping too much in the boot or on the roof rack creates drag and uses up more fuel!
- Plan ahead when stopping allowing you to ease off the accelerator a bit and roll to a natural stop.
- Maintain your vehicles efficiency, poor tyre pressure, dirty air filters and spark plugs can increase your fuel consumption by up to 13%!
- Keeping your Air Conditioning system fully gased means less work for your engine and fuel goes further!
Pressbay Motors is a trading name of Pressbay Limited
Registered in England and Wales under company number 01739195
Registered Office: 5 Yeomans Court, Ware Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG137HJ
VAT Registration number: 387 0931 25